Charter School Coming to Merrimack

Moderator: The Merrimack Volunteer Moderators

Charter School Coming to Merrimack

Postby RBarnes » Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:48 pm

Last edited by RBarnes on Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
$DO || ! $DO ; try
try: command not found
RBarnes

Re: Charter School Coming to Merrimack

Postby mmoy » Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:14 pm

That is incredibly exciting. Too late for our son but our daughter might be interested in something like this. I'm surprised that more information wasn't available about this earlier in the planning stages. Sounds like a bunch of parents were already in the know.
mmoy

Postby uscitizen03054 » Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:52 pm

This indeed is a triumph for the good people of Merrimack. Having a choice will only help all students achieve!
uscitizen03054

Postby Concerned » Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:18 am

I agree it is good news. But, do we always have to post the entire article on the forum when readers can just go to the link. I like the other posters that start off with just the title and post the link. I do not think there is any need to post the entire article. This is always done quite frequently on the political forums. Besides, what happened to copyright laws? This board used to prohibit posting of entire articles.

The Telegraph Online copyrights articles and columns generated from the printed newspaper. Readers and users must request permission to:

1. Electronically reprint an article.

2. Reprint an article in a newsletter, textbook, magazine or other hard-copy publication.

3. Electronically republish a Telegraph photograph.

4. Republish a Telegraph photograph in a newsletter, textbook, magazine or other hard-copy publication.
Concerned

Postby Brian McCarthy » Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:59 am

[ Off topic]

The Telegraph has in the past contacted myself (original Town-run forum) about posting of stories and the link to their story. Shortly after this forum started up I was contacted for a similar issue but I sent them to Nat :-)

Registering for the on-line version of the Telegraph will get people at the stories and it has been one of the few registrations that hasn't ended up with me on a SPAM list. I create new addresses just to watch where the address gets to.

Brian
Brian McCarthy

Return to School Topics