Thanks from Rose

Moderator: The Merrimack Volunteer Moderators

Thanks from Rose

Postby GregRS » Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:29 am

On behalf of my favorite wife-candidate, Rose Robertson-Smith, I wish to thank everyone who provided support for her during this election period. She's very grateful to have so many caring residents of this cool town who contributed their valuable time, ideas, resources and votes to help her continue her quest for an affordable, quality educational environment.

And, just because she won this particular contest does not mean we can't continue to discuss ways to improve our school district and ways to save tax dollars. Many issues and ideas have been posted here, and rest assured, she will use this information to help find ways to enhance our system here in Merrimack.

Again, thanks!!

Greg
GregRS

Postby Confucius » Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:44 am

Thanks to both Rose and Emily for being willing to serve again. It is a thankless job, but critically important. Balancing educational quality and fiscal discipline is a daunting task. Thankfully the voters have chosen caution over the bull-in-the-china-shop approach.
My font > yours.
Confucius

Postby uscitizen03054 » Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:41 am

Confucius wrote:Thanks to both Rose and Emily for being willing to serve again. It is a thankless job, but critically important. Balancing educational quality and fiscal discipline is a daunting task. Thankfully the voters have chosen caution over the bull-in-the-china-shop approach.

Confucius it is my hope that caution does not equate to a lack of action on the part of Merrimack's educational establishment. Everday that goes by without improvement in our delivery of 'education' to the students of Merrimack is impacting the students' future.
uscitizen03054

Postby Jeannine Stergios » Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:47 am

GregRS

Why can't Rose post her own thank you to the voters?

I woudn't like my husband to be posting on my behalf - but that's just me.

Congrats to all who won yesterday. I would also like to thank all who ran for their willingness to serve the town of Merrimack.
REPUBLICAN - BECAUSE NOT EVERYONE CAN BE ON WELFARE
Jeannine Stergios

Postby sabrina » Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:51 pm

Maybe she is worried about spelling errors, especially names! HA

Jeannine Stergios wrote:GregRS

Why can't Rose post her own thank you to the voters?

I woudn't like my husband to be posting on my behalf - but that's just me.

Congrats to all who won yesterday. I would also like to thank all who ran for their willingness to serve the town of Merrimack.
sabrina

Return to School Topics