Bunch of new HD Channels?

Moderator: The Merrimack Volunteer Moderators

Bunch of new HD Channels?

Postby andysinnh » Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:32 pm

Went to scan the channels tonight and there are at least 10 , if not more, new HD channels - haven't seen that many at once since we've had this service. Their web site doesn't show the change. Anyone get any info on this?

thanks
andy
Andy Schneider
andysinnh

Re: Bunch of new HD Channels?

Postby Jeannine Stergios » Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:20 pm

andy

There was a flyer about the new channels included with last month's bill. I didn't see too many that would be worth watching though.
REPUBLICAN - BECAUSE NOT EVERYONE CAN BE ON WELFARE
Jeannine Stergios

Postby andysinnh » Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:53 pm

Jeannine Stergios wrote:andy

There was a flyer about the new channels included with last month's bill. I didn't see too many that would be worth watching though.

Jeannine - good to know it was in there - but my habit is to pay the bill and (unfortunately) not pay attention to some of the stuff they put in there alongside it... My wife is happy with Lifetime HD and Lifetime Movie Network HD - and the youngest was excited with Cartoon Network HD and Disney XD HD. For me, not a lot of interesting stuff.....
Andy Schneider
andysinnh

Postby TonyRichardson » Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:08 pm

There is only one problem with HD channels.

They spoil you and make it nearly impossible to enjoy watching something in standard format. :lol:
Liberalism - What happens when emotional reactions are confused with and substituted for facts and reason.
TonyRichardson

Return to Cable, Library, Tolls & Water