A Glimpse At Our Future....

Moderator: The Merrimack Volunteer Moderators

Postby RBarnes » Tue Jan 20, 2004 11:06 am

lowerrtaxes wrote:what would be the benefit of me finding it?

As I said LT, I don't recall ever making such a statement so unless you are taking me out of context I think you are wrong about my having made such a statement.

And yes for the record if you can show I did make such a statement then I will admit I was wrong. I NEVER support paying additional money for someone's welfare when we can have the job done by an automated process for less. Any statement I made where it could be interpreted in such a way would be an incorrect statement on my part.

So what do you say LT, here’s you chance to prove me wrong about something AND have me admit it. Show me my full quote and the context it was given in.
RBarnes

Postby RBarnes » Tue Jan 20, 2004 11:08 am

And by the way LT I don't ask you to supply the facts when I make a statement. I supply the facts myself to back up what I say. I expect you to do the same.
RBarnes

Postby lowerrtaxes » Tue Jan 20, 2004 11:15 am

I'll look around and find it eventually. In any event, it was posed as a question:

Wasn't it you...

Now i gotta go play some video games. I'll be back later. Thanks for engaging me.
STOP GOVERNMENT GREED
STOP GOVERNMENT SPRAWL
lowerrtaxes

Postby RBarnes » Wed Jan 21, 2004 7:57 am

One point that slipped my mind yesterday to add to this is how would anyone lose their jobs if the jobs weren’t there in the first place? If you remember correctly this town currently has a transfer station NOT curbside. So for us to go with an automated curbside option allowing us to hire only 1 driver per truck we wouldn’t have to fire the other two since we never hired them to begin with.
RBarnes

Postby lowerrtaxes » Wed Jan 21, 2004 8:55 am

please refer to the article in the nashua telegraph posted earlier and subsequent comments.
STOP GOVERNMENT GREED
STOP GOVERNMENT SPRAWL
lowerrtaxes

Previous

Return to Solid Waste, Landfill & Recycling