Favortism is clearly shown

Moderator: The Merrimack Volunteer Moderators

Postby RBarnes » Fri Dec 12, 2003 4:25 pm

uscitizen03054 wrote:At this juncture, I don’t care anymore, a couple hundred bucks per year either way is immaterial now.

I'll remind you of that any time I see you posting ANYTHING having to do with taxes. And by the way, it must be nice to have so much money you just don’t care about a couple hundred bucks.
RBarnes

Postby RBarnes » Fri Dec 12, 2003 4:27 pm

And one more time for the record.... this is a PRIVATE message board. The people running this board can enforce or chose not to enforce any of the rules they see fit on anyone they see fit.

Dennis, if you wanted a public board with evenly enforced rules then you shouldn't have asked the town to shut theirs down.
RBarnes

Postby Wayne » Fri Dec 12, 2003 4:28 pm

DA, you didn't address the content of my post at all!
Wayne

Postby RBarnes » Fri Dec 12, 2003 4:32 pm

Devils Advocate wrote:If I threatened to come find you I think you and others like you on here would be outraged asking for my head.

Wayne isn't hiding who he is so there would be no need to find him. One only has to look in the phone book.

Further more saying you are going to find an anon poster is not a threat. If you follow it up with find you and do this or that to you then it becomes a threat. Mark only stated he would find you. But quite honestly I think he already has a good idea of who you are.
RBarnes

Postby Nat Fairbanks » Sat Dec 13, 2003 2:21 am

I should not have posted to this topic, it was a mistake on my part. I apologize. That said my decision will stand with regards to the locking of topics, deleting of posts and banning or not of users.

Friday from approx 4:30pm to 2am Saturday this forum was unavailable. I did not have the time to properly observe it, given the heated discussion going on.

-Nat (as admin)
Nat Fairbanks

Previous

Return to Solid Waste, Landfill & Recycling