Geez

Moderator: The Merrimack Volunteer Moderators

Geez

Postby lowerrtaxes » Sat Dec 06, 2003 12:30 am

Lot's of topics locked without any participation from me, a proud anon who loves his real name and lives in merrimack and wants lower taxes, unless it involves losing the transfer station.

RBarnes suggested you take a close look at the poster LowerTaxes.

And I agree.

Please pay particular attention to the 'Privatize Social Security' Thread and GET ON BOARD NOW BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!!!!

I think RBarnes spends an awful lot of time expressing himself while posting on this forum.
STOP GOVERNMENT GREED
STOP GOVERNMENT SPRAWL
lowerrtaxes

Postby Shannon Barnes » Sat Dec 06, 2003 11:36 am

LT--

Define "expressing himself" in regards to my husband. If by saying expression you are defining it as stating the obvious truth, you are right. Topics are getting locked because people want to spread propaganda by holding onto ficticious numbers by the previous BOS and sprinklling accurate #s in from the current BOS to try to lull viewers into thinking that they are telling the truth.

Except for you, LT, I invite all readers of this forum to (1) look at this year's budget in relation to solid waste and (2) look at the MULTI-year quotes for curbside by the SWAC II committee to learn the truth my husband is EXPRESSING.

S.
Shannon Barnes

Postby lowerrtaxes » Mon Dec 08, 2003 6:12 pm

Ask him to define it.
STOP GOVERNMENT GREED
STOP GOVERNMENT SPRAWL
lowerrtaxes

Postby Shannon Barnes » Tue Dec 09, 2003 3:08 pm

He's not the one using the term to describe himself. DEFINE YOUR DEFINITION OF EXPRESSING HIMSELF. You have used it 2x in regards to my husband. The ball is in your court. Don't quit the game. Step up to the plate. (Enough sports euphamisms for you?).

S.
Shannon Barnes

Return to Solid Waste, Landfill & Recycling