Hudson Saves with Curbside

Moderator: The Merrimack Volunteer Moderators

Re: Hudson Saves with Curbside

Postby FromMerrimack » Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:27 pm

Fitzie wrote:(I acknowledge that may be difficult for someone like you to grasp....its always all about you)
If you were paying attention as you claim you'd know this.
Lazy, lazy, lazy...........

Rather personal now aren't we? And I've tried not to do that to you.
Have a nice day.
FromMerrimack

Postby Jeannine Stergios » Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:17 pm

From Merrimack

RE: Fitzie
Although he is a very intelligent individual his temper and impatience makes it hard to discuss pretty much anything with him but trash is the most touchy subject.

Sorry Mark - You need to stop accusing people of not being bright enough to grasp your ideas.
REPUBLICAN - BECAUSE NOT EVERYONE CAN BE ON WELFARE
Jeannine Stergios

Postby Fitzie » Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:06 pm

Please.......

MMK, I simply elect to be direct rather than back-handed. You made it personal before I did, you just did it in a way that fits with your need to post anonymously. Please....you're not a victim so stop acting like one.

Jeannine - I call them as I see them and although I appreciate the advice I don't require any guidance. MMK used the NIMBY card rather than spend any time looking into the relevancy of the arguments. It has nothing to do with intelligence and everything to do with effort. MMK made claims that were totally inaccurate regarding the alternative site, including the site's actual location. What would YOU call that......
Fitzie

Previous

Return to Solid Waste, Landfill & Recycling