I'll Probably Be Back On Monday

Moderator: The Merrimack Volunteer Moderators

Re: I'll Probably Be Back On Monday

Postby platypusman » Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:37 pm

RD you could not find one single post where I said anything even questionable to anyone on the forum so you resort and bring up my legitimate criticism of Obama. Each point I've made is based on fact. Your retort is a joke.

The fact is, Obama would be very dangerous to our nation if elected to its highest office. You lose.
platypusman

Postby RD » Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:44 pm

Hey! You were supposed to go away!

platypusman wrote:Ok RD here's a deal for you. You show me where I have made disparaging remarks about someone and I'll never post again.

I showed several instances where you made disparaging remarks about people, and I can give you many more. Ah well. I should've known better than to think a slimy platypus would keep its word.

Hey, what's your name anyway? Wouldn't you like to join the ranks of those who are not cowards, like Andy Sylvia, Michael P, Jeannine, Andy S, Michael T, Chris O, Tom W, and the countless others who stand behind their words?

C'mon platypus, you can do it. Don't be ashamed of yourself...
"If you think teachers are your enemy, you should probably reassess who you think your friends are." - Chris Larson
RD

Postby platypusman » Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:20 pm

Again you fail to meet my challenge. I never spoke ill of someone on this forum.

What about your name calling?

Anyway, this is a waste of time. Let's debate Obama.

Can you justify his large increases in spending and please tell me where the funds will come from to support his expansion of governement?
platypusman

Postby Wayne » Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:44 pm

platypusman wrote:Again you fail to meet my challenge. I never spoke ill of someone on this forum.

Simply because I disagreed with you politically, you declared me "the most hate-filled person on this forum". Does that count?

(Based on your demeanor to many others here that I look up to, I actually considered that label a badge of honor. However, I had to surrender the title to Rowland, who declared it would be a good thing if Obama supporters were run over by a bus.)
Wayne

Postby platypusman » Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:33 pm

Can you please post the link to the post? I don't recall saying that or even having any interchange with you.
platypusman

Postby Wayne » Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:46 pm

Excuse me, you're right. That was the other you. Sorry.
Wayne

Re: The anonymous RD (Re: I'll Probably Be Back On Monday

Postby rowland » Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:32 pm

Posting from 24.62.214.198, Comcast address:
RD wrote:You're obviously not very bright if you don't know my identity. I've stated my name several times on this forum. I am not anonymous and I stand behind my every comment. I'm not a coward like TCF and platypusman.

By the way, are you Neil Rowland from Fremont? If not, who are you? Do you stand behind that ugly comment you made about me, or are you also a coward?

1. Who wants to know?

2. I stand by it. See #1 above.

The local constable is aware that certain wack-knobs have made veiled threats toward me and harassed me on the phone but let's get YOUR name on the record. In the meantime I'll publicize all available information about you in case you decide to do something rash.

Other IP addresses RD has used:

199.192.1.7 1424 posts - State of New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services
199.192.1.1 626 posts - ditto
67.21.254.65 625 posts - RoadRunner/Adelphia I think

Plus various Comcast IPs and a Verizon or two. But the top two are most revealing. He appears to be a welfare state bureaucrat of some sort, some piece of deadwood living off OUR tax dollars. So THAT'S what he fears to lose!

Holy smoke that's a lot of posts. This guy has a lot of time on his hands over at HHS. And a lot of IP addresses. I'm supposed to rummage through all this for an alleged mention of a name? I think I'll let the police do that if it should become necessary.

UPDATE: I've found RD claiming his name is Rick D'Alarcao.
Last edited by rowland on Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Typical White Person
Documenting the fight for the New Hampshire way: http://nhcitizen.org/
rowland

Postby Wayne » Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:46 pm

Are you for real? Everyone here knows who RD is, in fact he stated his name in a post just in the last couple of days.

You're obviously not from around here, are you?
Wayne

Rowland may have to pay a large settlement

Postby RD » Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:26 pm

rowland wrote:some piece of deadwood living off OUR tax dollars.

Ever hear of the term slander, Neil Rowland of Fremont @ 603-244-1652? Can you afford to try to defend your slanderous statements about me in court?
Last edited by RD on Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If you think teachers are your enemy, you should probably reassess who you think your friends are." - Chris Larson
RD

Postby TCF » Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:43 pm

And you wonder why people stay anon, I think both you guys need meds or something.
Liberalism is a mental disorder.
TCF

Postby JBass » Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:53 pm

Whoa! This is fun...

RD,

Are you?
D'ALARCAO , RICK D. HHS:HEALTH MGMT, OFFICE OF RADIATION HEALTH PHYSICIST 111 (603) 271-7578 rdalarcao@dhhs.state.nh.us

If not, then say so and be done with it.
JBass

Postby RD » Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:04 pm

JBass wrote:Whoa! This is fun...

Can I buy you a coffee JBass? How about Dunkin Donuts by The Common Man? Then you can tell me to my face how much fun you're having.

Do I have this right Bass?

35 COTA RD
MERRIMACK, NH 03054
(603) 424-4491

If not, then say so and be done with it.
RD

Postby RD » Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:22 pm

platypusman wrote:Ok RD here's a deal for you. You show me where I have made disparaging remarks about someone and I'll never post again.

platypusman wrote:What kind of human being is Obama?

Bye.
Last edited by RD on Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RD

Postby JBass » Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:24 pm

RD,

Absolutely!

Actually I prefer the DD near the post office. However, most of this week I'm traveling on business but will be back in town on Friday. You're welcome to join myself and a few other gentlemen that meet most mornings to share spirited conversations on politics, sports and current events.

Jim
(I've never been an ANON)
JBass

Postby RD » Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:35 pm

The DD by the Post Office is even better for me. I'm looking forward to it. When you say, "most mornings" what time are you talking about? How will I know you?
RD

PreviousNext

Return to State Politics