I'll Probably Be Back On Monday

Moderator: The Merrimack Volunteer Moderators

I'll Probably Be Back On Monday

Postby Andy Sylvia » Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:59 pm

It's going to be a hectic weekend, so I figured since the anons enjoy attacking me recently, if they could put all their hate into this thread, that would be useful when I get back. I'm sorry, but I need to get back to work.
Andy Sylvia

Re: I'll Probably Be Back On Monday

Postby rowland » Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:11 pm

Speaking on anons just what is RD's real name?

I once had Chaz Proulx accuse me of posting anonymously. For some reason he didn't think my name was Rowland. These left wingers really do seem to mentally ill sometimes.
Typical White Person
Documenting the fight for the New Hampshire way: http://nhcitizen.org/
rowland

Postby TCF » Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:25 pm

rowland wrote:Speaking on anons just what is RD's real name?

I once had Chaz Proulx accuse me of posting anonymously. For some reason he didn't think my name was Rowland. These left wingers really do seem to mentally ill sometimes.

Why is it when you ask a lib a question it is an attack? I have been attacked by RD since day one and frankly just find it comical yet sad at the same time that someone can have that much anger built up inside them.
Liberalism is a mental disorder.
TCF

Postby platypusman » Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:59 pm

Andy Sylvia wrote:It's going to be a hectic weekend, so I figured since the anons enjoy attacking me recently, if they could put all their hate into this thread, that would be useful when I get back. I'm sorry, but I need to get back to work.

Andy some voters just want a simple yes or no on your support of broadbase taxes. I don't see anyone attacking you just a strong desire for you to take a stand.
platypusman

The anonymous RD (Re: I'll Probably Be Back On Monday

Postby rowland » Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:01 pm

TCF wrote:Why is it when you ask a lib a question it is an attack? I have been attacked by RD since day one and frankly just find it comical yet sad at the same time that someone can have that much anger built up inside them.

I don't think that's anger. I think it's FEAR. There's something very defensive about his attitude. I think he lashes out in a blind panic whenever we stray too close to the truth about him and his kind.

He's what you might call an anonymous wack-knob.

There's a guy at the nhinsider.com forums whose handle is Progressive_State_Rep who exhibits exactly the same behavior. Assuming he actually IS a state Rep he has something to lose by being exposed. I know the job doesn't pay well but it's the POWER. Progressives crave power like addicts crave drugs.

That's why I wonder just who IS this RD guy and what is it he stands to lose if his identity is revealed?
Typical White Person
Documenting the fight for the New Hampshire way: http://nhcitizen.org/
rowland

Re: The anonymous RD (Re: I'll Probably Be Back On Monday

Postby RD » Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:31 pm

rowland wrote:He's what you might call an anonymous wack-knob.

You're obviously not very bright if you don't know my identity. I've stated my name several times on this forum. I am not anonymous and I stand behind my every comment. I'm not a coward like TCF and platypusman.

By the way, are you Neil Rowland from Fremont? If not, who are you? Do you stand behind that ugly comment you made about me, or are you also a coward?
"If you think teachers are your enemy, you should probably reassess who you think your friends are." - Chris Larson
RD

Postby platypusman » Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:15 pm

RD wrote:

You're obviously not very bright if you don't know my identity. I've stated my name several times on this forum. I am not anonymous and I stand behind my every comment. I'm not a coward like TCF and platypusman.

By the way, are you Neil Rowland from Fremont? If not, who are you? Do you stand behind that ugly comment you made about me, or are you also a coward?

Why do you call me name RD. What have I done to you?
platypusman

Postby RD » Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:36 pm

platypusman wrote:
RD wrote:

Why do you call me name RD. What have I done to you?

I would call anyone who anonymously makes disparaging remarks about someone else a coward.
"If you think teachers are your enemy, you should probably reassess who you think your friends are." - Chris Larson
RD

Postby platypusman » Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:11 pm

Ok RD here's a deal for you. You show me where I have made disparaging remarks about someone and I'll never post again. Likewise, if I show where you disparaging remarks about someone you'll do likewise, deal?
platypusman

Postby RD » Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:46 pm

platypusman wrote:Ok RD here's a deal for you. You show me where I have made disparaging remarks about someone and I'll never post again. Likewise, if I show where you disparaging remarks about someone you'll do likewise, deal?

rowland wrote:The Rowland theorems:

3. Any state Rep candidate who meets with RD's tacit approval is NOT to be trusted.

platypusman wrote:3. Yes.

Bye.
RD

Postby RD » Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:50 pm

platypusman wrote:I was researching and found the Democratic Party to fear democracy.

Bye.
RD

Postby RD » Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:53 pm

platypusman wrote:I don’t buy this ‘woe is me’ stuff that RD expels!

See ya.
Last edited by RD on Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RD

Postby RD » Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:59 pm

platypusman wrote:Obama vote[sic] shows how far out of the mainstream Obama is.

So long...
RD

Postby RD » Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:03 pm

platypusman wrote:Obama has shown again a complete lack of understanding of foreign affairs. He is really dangerous!

Take care...
RD

Postby RD » Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:07 pm

platypusman wrote:Obama is playing very hard into class warfare. He has made folks who earn a good living into demons which need to be slapped down

Good luck on your next trolling trip. I hope you are a platypus of your word, and we won't be hearing from you again. Bye.

platypusman wrote:Ok RD here's a deal for you. You show me where I have made disparaging remarks about someone and I'll never post again.
RD

Next

Return to State Politics