Has anyone seen Andy Sylvia?

Moderator: The Merrimack Volunteer Moderators

Has anyone seen Andy Sylvia?

Postby platypusman » Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:27 am

He has not responded to the question of his support for/against the institution of broadbased taxes.
platypusman

Re: Has anyone seen Andy Sylvia?

Postby Wizard » Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:49 am

my guess would be that he is "researching" the subject matter.
Wizard

Postby RD » Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:57 am

platypusman wrote:He has not responded to the question of his support for/against the institution of broadbased taxes.

Only a fool would answer such a vague question without knowing the specifics of the proposal.
"If you think teachers are your enemy, you should probably reassess who you think your friends are." - Chris Larson
RD

Postby Andy Sylvia » Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:24 pm

platypusman wrote:He has not responded to the question of his support for/against the institution of broadbased taxes.

Chris Ager,

I'm very disappointed at your comment.

I've replied to this many times. It's unfortunate that you and your affiliates do not wish to discuss ideas but rather engage in political defamation.

It's a lesson to us all: if we let people like these into power, if we ever disagree with them on any issue, they will enter into gutter politics towards you, regardless of who you are, whether they be Republican or Democrat.
Andy Sylvia

Postby rowland » Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:08 pm

RD wrote:[
Only a fool would answer such a vague question without knowing the specifics of the proposal.

This line isn't working. You really need to come up with another line.
Typical White Person
Documenting the fight for the New Hampshire way: http://nhcitizen.org/
rowland

Postby platypusman » Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:42 pm

Andy Sylvia wrote:

Chris Ager,

I'm very disappointed at your comment.

I've replied to this many times. It's unfortunate that you and your affiliates do not wish to discuss ideas but rather engage in political defamation.

It's a lesson to us all: if we let people like these into power, if we ever disagree with them on any issue, they will enter into gutter politics towards you, regardless of who you are, whether they be Republican or Democrat.

Andy please don't take this the wrong way. All I ask is for you to provide voters with a simple yes or no. If you have done this already, I am sorry but please point me to the reference.

Thanks

Platy
platypusman

Postby platypusman » Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:51 am

No word from Andy on a definitive position regarding his support/non-support of broad base taxes. I suspect I am not the only potential voter who would like to better understand Andy’s position on taxation.
platypusman

Postby Linda Nickerson » Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:50 am

Linda Nickerson

Return to State Politics