Core values, specific issues and no-brainers

Moderator: The Merrimack Volunteer Moderators

Re: Core values, specific issues and no-brainers

Postby platypusman » Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:52 am

Ken Coleman wrote:Andy,

Please don't waste your time here. Not one of these "people"who want to "learn"more about you would ever vote for you in a million years! Go find people who truly have not made up their minds and have honest questions about you and your positions.

Ken Coleman

Ken I believe you are being unfair here. First, you're making a huge assumption with no real data to back up your premise that those asking Andy questions would not vote for him. What is your basis for this position?

Next, I believe Andy should have publicly stated positions on major issues facing his potential constituency. He should tell us definitively if he supports an income or sales tax being levied on the constituents he would support. This is only fair.
platypusman

Postby rowland » Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:31 am

Ken Coleman wrote:Andy,

Please don't waste your time here. Not one of these "people"who want to "learn"more about you would ever vote for you in a million years! Go find people who truly have not made up their minds and have honest questions about you and your positions.

Ken Coleman

At this point that's probably true. But if Andy had been more forthright from the beginning it would be a different story.

We who had honest questions didn't get straight answers. That's the real problem here.
Typical White Person
Documenting the fight for the New Hampshire way: http://nhcitizen.org/
rowland

Postby RD » Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:55 am

rowland wrote:We who had honest questions didn't get straight answers.

You and the other no-brainer have never asked an honest question on this forum.
"If you think teachers are your enemy, you should probably reassess who you think your friends are." - Chris Larson
RD

Postby Ken Coleman » Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:15 am

Heh Platty and Rowland, stop demeaning yourselves. You are dealing with someone who has a lot of experience with this type of thing and a lot of knowledge about at least one of you.

No one who has any experience with this type of thing would EVER mistake your questions as sincere. They are designed to set people up. I don't need any studies to prove this, it is obvious to anyone.

BTW, when will you stop researching Obama and Andy and start on the other candidates? Sometime in December I assume.

Ken Coleman
Ken Coleman

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results” Ben Franklin
Ken Coleman

Postby platypusman » Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:39 am

All I would like to know is would Andy support i.e. vote for an income or sales tax? It is quite simple and should not be hard for him to answer.
platypusman

Postby RD » Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:57 am

You and the other no-brainer have never asked an honest question on this forum.
"If you think teachers are your enemy, you should probably reassess who you think your friends are." - Chris Larson
RD

Previous

Return to State Politics