Who is MallYes and 55percent?

Beer Fridays (wine and mixed drinks allowed too)

Moderator: The Merrimack Volunteer Moderators

Who is MallYes and 55percent?

Postby M@ » Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:43 am

Anyone know? The name "Chris" was thrown out there.

I think they are the same person, but the IP's don't match up - probably becuase they're using AOL or something similar that prevents IP matching.

M@
M@

Re: Who is MallYes and 55percent?

Postby RBarnes » Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:22 am

Some guy I never saw before came by Tuesday when we had the school budget hearing looking for the meeting on the mall. Couple of us on the bud com wondered if it was MallYes as we'd never seen him around before.

But then again let's not assume that because they are playing the new to the forum role that they really are. It wouldn't shock me in the least to find out it's someone who's been here for a long time just yanking everyone's chains and trying to get rises out of them.
$DO || ! $DO ; try
try: command not found
RBarnes

Postby RD » Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:40 am

Isn't 55percent a famous rap artist...
"If you think teachers are your enemy, you should probably reassess who you think your friends are." - Chris Larson
RD

Postby RBarnes » Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:57 pm

RD wrote:Isn't 55percent a famous rap artist...

You're thinking of 50 cent
$DO || ! $DO ; try
RBarnes

Postby RD » Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:13 pm

What's a nickel here or there? ;)
"If you think teachers are your enemy, you should probably reassess who you think your friends are." - Chris Larson
RD

Postby M@ » Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:18 pm

I self-moderated my post about MallYes in the general forum. I was just sick of the finger pointing going on. The vauge notion that the tax break it'll generate is reason enough to be as vocal as that just doesn't sit right with me.

M@
M@

Postby RBarnes » Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:36 pm

M@ wrote:The vauge notion that the tax break it'll generate is reason enough to be as vocal as that just doesn't sit right with me.

M@, look at the transfer station debate. People were convinced there was going to be a 1 million per year tax savings to the point it got into a very heated war of words. I'm still shocked Dennis King even speaks to me considering how heated some of our debates were but I am not one to put politics in the way of personal feelings and apparently he isn't either.

What amounted to something like $70 on the average tax bill created a situation in which this town was at war with neighbors against neighbors. I see a lot of similarities between the transfer station and the mall.
$DO || ! $DO ; try
RBarnes

Return to The Common Folk