School Board 1/23/07

Moderator: The Merrimack Volunteer Moderators

School Board 1/23/07

Postby Nat Fairbanks » Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:06 am

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 5301&hl=en

<embed id="VideoPlayback" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=568843362998135301&hl=en" flashvars=""> </embed>

Thanks to the efforts of Nicholas Lavallee and others at the Merrimack TV studios I was able to get copies of the 2007 town and school meetings that I've missed recording due to computer problems. This is the first of 18 or so videos that are in the process of being uploaded.

-Nat
Last edited by Nat Fairbanks on Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nat Fairbanks

Postby Debra Huffman » Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:42 am

Nat,
Thanks so much for doing this.

Any chance that Nick and the Media Services crew will take this on as a permanent task? I know they'd like to, but I don't know if there are contractual or resource issues that prevent it.

It's great that you do it, but it would be really nice if the staff could handle it.
Debra Huffman

Postby Brian McCarthy » Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:50 am

Debra Huffman wrote:Nat,
Thanks so much for doing this.

Any chance that Nick and the Media Services crew will take this on as a permanent task? I know they'd like to, but I don't know if there are contractual or resource issues that prevent it.

It's great that you do it, but it would be really nice if the staff could handle it.

Resource - right now, yes.

Long term it was always a wish-list item to allow the general meetings to
be available beyond the cable system.

I had concerns about doing that because places like Google Video and YTube were just starting up and Town people may not realize by standing up at a public meeting they may end up 'all over the world'

Brian
Brian McCarthy

Postby Debra Huffman » Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:40 pm

Thanks for the info Brian. I remember that Nick wanted to do this quite a while ago but there was some hang-up, I just couldn't remember what it was. Makes sense it was a lack of resources. In the meantime, it's nice of Nick and his staff to help Nat. Thanks to all, from cable-impaired folks like me.
Debra Huffman

Return to Meeting Videos