Videos for 2007

Moderator: The Merrimack Volunteer Moderators

Videos for 2007

Postby Nat Fairbanks » Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:56 pm

The last video I plan on posting for '06, because it's the last one I have recorded, is being processed by google, and should be up sometime on Saturday. I don't see any other meetings scheduled for 2006, but if they broadcast another I'll record it. I'd also be glad to help any who might have a copy of a meeting they wish to have put online to do so.

For 2007 I plan on recording all Town Council & School Board meetings, and will try to record and post any other public meeting that shows up on the merrimack.tv schedule. If anyone has a specific meeting that will air in the future feel free to email me (mailto:fairbanks@alum.wpi.edu) and I'll put extra effort into making sure it gets recorded and uploaded.

Thanks for all the encouragement and kind words, it's certainly help motivate me to continue posting them!

-Nat
Nat Fairbanks

Postby RD » Sun Dec 24, 2006 8:07 am

Thank YOU Nat. This is a wonderful service for those of us who happen to be cabley-challenged.
RD

Postby M@ » Sun Dec 24, 2006 11:28 pm

I believe the true power of what you are doing is yet to be exersized. I think that people will start posting references to parts of meetings - or they will be compressed or something and it'll finally make a typical 3 hr meeting consumable by the "never have enough time" web browser.

M@
M@

Return to Meeting Videos