A+ Local Plumber

Moderator: The Merrimack Volunteer Moderators

A+ Local Plumber

Postby sbl09 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:45 pm

I recently needed to have some long overdue plumbing repairs done at my home. In my search for a reputable plumber I checked a couple of service provider sites for recommendations. 3 different companies came to my home to look at the work that needed to be done, said they were interested in doing the work and would get me estimates within a few days. I never received either a verbal or written estimate from any of them.
Not wanting to give work to companies that didn't seem to care about getting the job, I turned to the Merrimackforum to look for positive recommendations and saw Brian Bradish mentioned positively several times. My first call was returned promptly, we discussed the work to be done in detail and I was given a very reasonable verbal estimate (given the positive reviews and the scope of the work, I didn’t think a written estimate was necessary for the job). The initial discussion included recommendations for certain fixtures and opinions of the brands of fixtures I already had in mind.
A follow up conversation (again my call was returned promptly) resulted in our agreeing on which fixtures and materials I would supply and which Brian would supply. Once I had acquired all of the items on my list, I called Brian and we set up an appointment to get the work done. Brian arrived at the agreed on time and all of the the work was completed efficiently. It has now been a couple of months since the work was completed and everything is working perfectly.

I would suggest anyone looking for plumbing services give Brian a call. Bradish Plumbing and Heating - (603) 424-9562

Re: A+ Local Plumber

Postby Merrimack92 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:00 pm

Hi sbl09,

Do you know if he does Oil Boiler/Furnace tune-ups? I don't like the idea of having a tuneup done on our system by the same company we get our oil delivered from because it would seem like they would charge more and tell us more things need to be fixed. So I wanted to know if Brian did tune-ups on these systems, and if not him can anyone reccomend a company that is good and cost effective? Thanks.

Re: A+ Local Plumber

Postby lynn » Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:18 pm

he does not
you might try mike scofield (M. S. and sons )
(603) 424-1232
Mike installed ours and does the service on it
as well as on another property that we have

Return to For Sale or Trade / Wanted / Local Business info