All Basics Stove Shop

Moderator: The Merrimack Volunteer Moderators

All Basics Stove Shop

Postby markcloutier » Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:17 pm

Has anyone done business with All Basics Stove Shop in Merrimack and have anything positive or negative to share?

I'm considering purchasing a Classic Bay 1200 pellet insert and was wondering if anyone had one and would like to share their comments.

Thanks in advance.

- Mark
markcloutier

Re: All Basics Stove Shop

Postby lynn » Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:01 pm

you are aware that our town councilor Dave Yakuboff is the owner?
based on his public position, I would expect you would get good value and service for the price
lynn

Postby tooth350 » Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:35 am

I purchased a pellet stove last year and have nothing but great things to say about the service and price from them, i also buy my pellets from them and realize other places have less price but look at the hardwood content compared to soft wood and the Ash content, Will save you cleaning time , I buy only hard wood pellets from Dave. I have been very happy with Daves company and i use about 50 gallens of oil now , just heating water and laundry now, have save a ton of money with the pellet purchase.
tooth350

Postby Linda Nickerson » Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:39 pm

We lived in Merrimack for many years and had 2 Pellet Stoves both purchased at All Basics. No complaints whatsoever......we also purchased our pellets from them.....great service!
Linda Nickerson

Postby markcloutier » Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:40 pm

Thank you for the comments, I appreciate them. Lynn, I did know Dave was a town councilor, but I don't take that as a guarantee, that I'll be completely satisfied. I don't know or have never met Dave, I'm just looking for honest comments.

I do like supporting local businesses, when I can, but am always looking for the best deal and service.

Thanks again for the comments.
markcloutier

Postby David McCray » Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:36 pm

Great Company. I have done business with them since 1995. I have bought 2 stoves , 30 tons of pellets and had them reline my chimney with stainless steel AND NEVER BEEN DISAPPOINTED.In Each case THEY WERE TOP NOTCH. WETHER IT BE SELLING A STOVE , SELLING PELLETS or providing service they charge reasonable rates and stand behind their products. Both Dave and Paul are great to deal with
GreAT COMPANY
David McCray

Postby tooth350 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:41 pm

I agree 100% with Dave Mccray, they also lined my chimney and also had someone raise my chimney and place a chimney top on it. Dave and Paul stand behind all their stoves and material work, great bunch of people there, they will always answer any question you have, just a fantastic family owned business. I highly recommend them to anybody looking to go Pellets.
tooth350

Postby dgyakuboff » Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:21 pm

All Basics Stove Shop's Pellet Fuel Early Buy is expected to launch the first week of April. The input we have from our industry associations says that the cost of pellet fuel will increase early summer. Based on what we have seen in the news lately, its not much of a surprise. If you own a pellet stove, please consider us as your wood pellet fuel supplier. Fot those who seek and alternative to oil, we have many wood stoves (free standing & fireplace inserts) to select from.

Dave
dgyakuboff

Return to For Sale or Trade / Wanted / Local Business info