Landscaper recommendation request

Moderator: The Merrimack Volunteer Moderators

Landscaper recommendation request

Postby RD » Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:19 pm

Hello all,

I am looking for a local landscaper to put in a patio for me. Any recommendations with a good experience for someone to do this type of work would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :)
"If you think teachers are your enemy, you should probably reassess who you think your friends are." - Chris Larson
RD

Re: Landscaper recommendation request

Postby ggkrupp » Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:02 pm

I used David Labrecque this Spring to fix my leaning retaining wall and his guys did a great job. They completely dissassembled the wall, saved nearly all of the blocks to save on cost and rebuilt a bigger, better wall in its place. We were very satisfied with his work and costs. He is a local business too. Here is a website for him - http://www.davidlabrecque.com/index.html
Gary G. Krupp

America is a Constitutional Republic, not a Democracy (thankfully) :-)
ggkrupp

Postby RD » Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:56 pm

Thanks! He's coming to give me a quote tomorrow.
"If you think teachers are your enemy, you should probably reassess who you think your friends are." - Chris Larson
RD

Postby Ann Goldman » Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:40 pm

Matt Nawrocki is superb!
http://www.toodirtylandscaping.com/
Ann Goldman

Postby RD » Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:54 am

Thanks Ann!
RD

Postby Ann Goldman » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:41 am

If you want me to send you a photo of our new front yard let me know. You know how it used to look.
Ann Goldman

Postby RD » Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:02 am

Matt is booked solid through next year (good for him!). Among all the quotes we got, Dave's was by far the best, most comprehensive, and flexible. He spent plenty of time discussing the project with us and giving us various options and suggestions. We're going with Dave... thanks for the help!
RD

Postby RD » Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:22 pm

ggkrupp wrote:I used David Labrecque this Spring to fix my leaning retaining wall and his guys did a great job. They completely dissassembled the wall, saved nearly all of the blocks to save on cost and rebuilt a bigger, better wall in its place. We were very satisfied with his work and costs. He is a local business too. Here is a website for him - http://www.davidlabrecque.com/index.html

Just a follow-up... we had to postpone our patio project until this spring, and Dave Labrecque and his crew just completed it today. We were blown away at how it came out - so much nicer than we had imagined. And like you said, Gary, his price was very reasonable, he followed up and would not accept final payment until we were completely satisfied (which we were). He and his crew are punctual, conscientious, and very professional. It was a pleasure working with him and I highly recommend him. Thanks again for the referral Gary.
RD

Postby ggkrupp » Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:14 pm

RD wrote:Just a follow-up... we had to postpone our patio project until this spring, and Dave Labrecque and his crew just completed it today. We were blown away at how it came out - so much nicer than we had imagined. And like you said, Gary, his price was very reasonable, he followed up and would not accept final payment until we were completely satisfied (which we were). He and his crew are punctual, conscientious, and very professional. It was a pleasure working with him and I highly recommend him. Thanks again for the referral Gary.

Glad things went well for you too ... Dave & his guys are awesome
Gary G. Krupp

America is a Constitutional Republic, not a Democracy (thankfully) :-)
ggkrupp

Return to For Sale or Trade / Wanted / Local Business info