Coupon wanted

Moderator: The Merrimack Volunteer Moderators

Coupon wanted

Postby Danielle » Mon May 24, 2010 9:07 pm

I was told by a salesperson in Macy's that they had enclosed in their Thanks for Sharing reward card envelopes, a coupon which could be used in their home store or mattress department. It allows for an additional 10% to be taken off a mattress purchase. I was wondering if someone might possibly have one of these coupons tucked away and do not have any need for a mattress purchase. Thank you very much. It was be very much appreciated.
Danielle

Re: Coupon wanted

Postby andysinnh » Mon May 24, 2010 9:53 pm

Danielle wrote:I was told by a salesperson in Macy's that they had enclosed in their Thanks for Sharing reward card envelopes, a coupon which could be used in their home store or mattress department. It allows for an additional 10% to be taken off a mattress purchase. I was wondering if someone might possibly have one of these coupons tucked away and do not have any need for a mattress purchase. Thank you very much. It was be very much appreciated.

Based on past experience, those discounts are typically for discounts when you use your Macy's card. If you didn't get the coupon, if you go to the customer service office they'll typically give you another coupon - at least that's how they've handled reqeusts we've had in the past. That being said, I can't find a coupon as you describe in any recent macy's envelopes (although it might have gotten tossed by someone else in the house...)

andy
Andy Schneider
andysinnh

Postby lynn » Mon May 24, 2010 10:04 pm

Andy is right about using your Macys card - and last couple of times I have arrived and forgotten my coupon
customer service said they did not have any
lynn

Postby HoraceK » Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:22 am

Did you check the Macy's site to see if there was a coupon? Also I know they sometimes have coupons in their Sunday newspaper insert. You might also check your mailer coupons to see if there is anything. Are you set on Macy's for a mattress as I know I usually see deals in the coupon mailers every week for mattresses.
Chasing the sun.
HoraceK

Return to For Sale or Trade / Wanted / Local Business info