Brief business ads and positive consumer feedback

Moderator: The Merrimack Volunteer Moderators

Brief business ads and positive consumer feedback

Postby admin » Wed Nov 27, 2002 2:12 am

Use this forum to announce your local business or provide positive feedback about an experience you have had with a local business like a great restaurant or a great auto body shop, etc.

While I believe there is a time and a place for negative feedback as well, I am not sure this forum is currently the best place for that, so please don't force me to moderate postings here.

Thanks!
-Nat
admin
Site Admin

Postby Nat Fairbanks » Wed Jul 06, 2005 10:53 pm

In the years since I originally created this section I've decided to allow more leeway in postings, so negative consumer feedback is also allowed. Please be aware that users are responsible for what they post, not management. Think twice before you post, remember what your parents said "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." While I won't be holding you to that rule, it's still a very good guideline.

-Nat (as admin)
Nat Fairbanks

Re: Brief business ads and positive consumer feedback

Postby Firewoodguy.com » Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:35 am

Just curious why firewood in merrimack has been locked !! I though that the issues of "Unit- Pricing" was a good "Brief and positive consumer feedback" for all to view. Oh Well !!

Firewoodguy.com
Firewoodguy.com

Re: Brief business ads and positive consumer feedback

Postby joe179 » Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:56 am

Firewoodguy.com wrote:...I though that the issues of "Unit- Pricing" was a good "Brief and positive consumer feedback" for all to view....

Reading the topic you are inquiring about, the posts regarding pricing are anything but brief and perhaps even confusing.

Firewoodguy.com wrote:From page 4:
...Andy , haven't you had enough all ready?? lets just drop the subject...

Based on the above, it appears the topic had run it's course...
joe179

Local Pro Photographer

Postby Icecream » Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:11 pm

I just want to say what an amazing and creative photographer Bonnie St.Pierre is. She can offer many different types of personal and commercial work. You would be amazed by her talent ! Please check out her work when you have a chance. bonnie@bstpierrestudio.com
Thank you Bonnie for everything you've done !
Icecream

Return to For Sale or Trade / Wanted / Local Business info