The Tire-Gauge Solution: No Joke

Moderator: The Merrimack Volunteer Moderators

Re: The Tire-Gauge Solution: No Joke

Postby Ken Coleman » Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:10 am

Jeannine,

To be fair most of the real efforts by the DOE to lesson our dependance on imported oil ended after Carter was in office and no one really wanted to deal with this when oil was so cheap.

We will need to do some things that will have short term pain and cost in order to have a long term benifit.

Ken Coleman
Ken Coleman

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results” Ben Franklin
Ken Coleman

Postby TCF » Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:33 pm

Ken Coleman wrote:TCF

As an ANON I would expect that you would have a problem having the courage of your convictions and would not have problems with other ANON's with the same lack of courage.

Ken Coleman

I think there is an anon thread somehere on here, go fight that battle over there. Again, I could care less about the names on here, only the messages. Me thinks you protest to loudly when it comes to posting about the Lord Obama, Next thing you know you will be trying to sell me a bridge. But hey, most of you libs are in heaven. You have 2 liberals running for office, only problem is THE ONE is dangerous for this country.
Liberalism is a mental disorder.
TCF

Postby Ken Coleman » Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:42 pm

TCF,

Your so funny as an ANON who is afraid of using their real name saying that you see no problems with Anon's posting. BTW if you are paying attention I am supporting McCain.

Ken Coleman
Ken Coleman

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results” Ben Franklin
Ken Coleman

Postby TCF » Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:44 pm

Ken Coleman wrote:TCF,

Your so funny as an ANON who is afraid of using their real name saying that you see no problems with Anon's posting. BTW if you are paying attention I am supporting McCain.

Ken Coleman

Thats why I said, you gonna sell me a bridge next, I doubt you are supporting McCain, but its a win win for you, because in my book they are both liberals, But THE ONE is dangerous.
TCF

Postby andysinnh » Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:52 pm

Danger, Will Robinson!!!
Andy Schneider
andysinnh

Postby TCF » Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:54 pm

andysinnh wrote:Image
Danger, Will Robinson!!!

Boy that brings back memories, when I was a kid, I never missed and episode of it. Seen everyone of them.
TCF

Postby TCF » Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:01 pm

Ken Coleman wrote:TCF,

Ken Coleman

By the way, I'm glad you think I'm funny. Laughter is the best medicine. But how do i know your the REAL Ken Coleman and not someone sent down from the gates of Heaven by the chosen one to defend his energy plan. Did you check your tire pressure today. All good libs must fall in line.
TCF

Postby platypusman » Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:49 pm

andysinnh wrote:Image
Danger, Will Robinson!!!

Andy this is funny but on a serious note, Obama presents a very strong danger to the economy with his promise of a large tax increase. Simply put, pulling money out of weak economy will slow growth. I think everyone except Obama knows this. Do you see it this way?
platypusman

Postby andysinnh » Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:08 pm

platypusman wrote:Andy this is funny but on a serious note, Obama presents a very strong danger to the economy with his promise of a large tax increase. Simply put, pulling money out of weak economy will slow growth. I think everyone except Obama knows this. Do you see it this way?

I do not share the level of concern that you do, and frankly am concerned about how McCain intends to fund some of his programs. His web site is full of initiatives and programs, but yet no concise way of showing how increasing tax cuts willl fund this. I know you and others believe that tax cuts increase revenue - but alas McCain is not showing that this would be true in his proofpoints, nor providing evidence that additional cuts will provide sufficient revenues to do what he wants. To me, this is almost as "dangerous" (your word, not mine) as the approach Obama is taking.

There is no shangri la here - and I don't believe Obama is the villian you paint him to be - and that McCain won't be exactly what the country needs, either.

That's my honest view
Andy Schneider
andysinnh

Postby Ken Coleman » Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:52 am

TCF Posted

Thats why I said, you gonna sell me a bridge next, I doubt you are supporting McCain, but its a win win for you, because in my book they are both liberals, But THE ONE is dangerous.

I love it when someone who is an ANON COWARD suggests that I may be lying! I have been publically listed with the McCain campaign since the early primary season and my name has been published as a supporter of his.

But hey, you don't have to worry about irresponsible posts about someone, you’re an Anon. This once again re-enforces my argument as to why Anons should be removed from this forum.

Ken
Ken Coleman

Ken Coleman

Postby TCF » Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:56 am

Ken Coleman wrote:TCF Posted

I love it when someone who is an ANON COWARD suggests that I may be lying! I have been publically listed with the McCain campaign since the early primary season and my name has been published as a supporter of his.

But hey, you don't have to worry about irresponsible posts about someone, you’re an Anon. This once again re-enforces my argument as to why Anons should be removed from this forum.

Ken

I love it when people like you are so obsessed about Anons. Your too funny Ken. Did you check your tire pressure today.
TCF

Postby TCF » Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:02 am

By the way Ken, why are you voting for McCain?
TCF

Postby Ken Coleman » Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:39 am

He has more experience and I value that a lot.

I believe he can reach the hard compromises needed bring together both parties to move forward on some of the large issues we face today.

He is a real fiscal conservative, who believes in lowering taxes when we can lower spending. The obsession with lowering taxes while increasing spending is the reason that we have many of the problems we have today (Financially and Infrastructure).

These are just a few

Ken Coleman
Ken Coleman

Ken Coleman

Postby RBarnes » Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:39 am

TCF wrote:But how do i know your the REAL Ken Coleman and not someone sent down from the gates of Heaven by the chosen one to defend his energy plan.

Trust me on this one... there's only ONE Ken Coleman.
$DO || ! $DO ; try
try: command not found
RBarnes

Postby Michael Pelletier » Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:34 pm

andysinnh wrote:I know you and others believe that tax cuts increase revenue...

Revenues kept breaking all-time records in the wake of the cuts. We don't just "believe" it or "feel" it, Andy, we know it.

A = A

Michael Pelletier

PreviousNext

Return to National Politics