Community Yard Sale

Moderator: The Merrimack Volunteer Moderators

Community Yard Sale

Postby Debra Huffman » Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:48 am

This Saturday is the Community Yard Sale at Watson Park. Stop by and pick up some great deals, or rent a space and pass along some of your long-ignored treasures for someone else to enjoy.

Cost to set up a table is $15 in advance, not sure it's the same price on the day, proceeds benefit Watson Park.

I think the hours are 9 to 2, but I'm not really sure. (I'm not on the committee, just passing along info.)
Debra Huffman

Re: Community Yard Sale

Postby jjgrady » Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:21 pm

The Exchange Club will have a table set up. In addition to good stuff cheap, we shall have some of our famous salted peanuts for sale in case you missed them at the transfer station!
jjgrady

Re: Community Yard Sale

Postby RD » Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:32 pm

jjgrady wrote:The Exchange Club will have a table set up. In addition to good stuff cheap, we shall have some of our famous salted peanuts for sale in case you missed them at the transfer station!

Mmmmm.... love those peanuts! Will they be available to non MMK residents, who want to support the MMK Exchange club, but may or may not speak English? (Just teasing. I'll be there for a bag or two)... if they let me in... I'd love to say hello to Prof. Norman, and pick his brain a bit about current atmospheric dispersion models for plume releases :D
"If you think teachers are your enemy, you should probably reassess who you think your friends are." - Chris Larson
RD

Return to General Town Topics