http://www.merrimackvotes.org/

Moderator: The Merrimack Volunteer Moderators

Re: http://www.merrimackvotes.org/

Postby Brian McCarthy » Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:10 am

Several candidates got me their info last night and it went live this morning. One more to go from today.

The Village District's Voter's Guide is also online.
Brian McCarthy
 
Posts: 1347
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2002 8:12 am
Location: Merrimack, NH

Re: http://www.merrimackvotes.org/

Postby ggkrupp » Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:28 am

Thanks Brian ... the site is a nice one-stop-shop. When do you expect to post the candidate positions on the warrant articles?
Gary G. Krupp

America is a Constitutional Republic, not a Democracy (thankfully) :-)
User avatar
ggkrupp
 
Posts: 259
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:41 pm
Location: Ministerial Dr

Re: http://www.merrimackvotes.org/

Postby Brian McCarthy » Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:13 am

if I got them as of this morning, they are out there. Otherwise it will be when I get them.


ggkrupp wrote:Thanks Brian ... the site is a nice one-stop-shop. When do you expect to post the candidate positions on the warrant articles?
Brian McCarthy
 
Posts: 1347
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2002 8:12 am
Location: Merrimack, NH

Re: http://www.merrimackvotes.org/

Postby Brian McCarthy » Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:16 am

Gary emailed me saying he could not view his article comments so I went looking and found that they were all uploaded, with the exception of one file which enabled them to be shown.

Responses, if any, are now displayed.

Thanks Gary.

Brian McCarthy wrote:if I got them as of this morning, they are out there. Otherwise it will be when I get them.


ggkrupp wrote:Thanks Brian ... the site is a nice one-stop-shop. When do you expect to post the candidate positions on the warrant articles?
Brian McCarthy
 
Posts: 1347
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2002 8:12 am
Location: Merrimack, NH

Re: http://www.merrimackvotes.org/

Postby Brian McCarthy » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:23 pm

Reminder the Village District Annual meeting is Tuesday evening 7pm at the High School cafe.

http://www.merrimackvotes.org/village_district/

and Candidate's night is Wed evening at the Town Hall Meeting Room.

Brian
Brian McCarthy
 
Posts: 1347
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2002 8:12 am
Location: Merrimack, NH

Re: http://www.merrimackvotes.org/

Postby RBarnes » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:17 pm

Brian,

Suggestion for an improvement for MerrimackVotes.org... I cannot find past election results and/or past election ballots on the internet anywhere. It would be really nice to see them on that site so if we wanted to see how the town voted on past issues we could more easily find it.
$DO || ! $DO ; try
try: command not found
User avatar
RBarnes
 
Posts: 6852
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2003 1:21 pm
Location: Merrimack

Re: http://www.merrimackvotes.org/

Postby Brian McCarthy » Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:28 pm

Its on my list.
RBarnes wrote:Brian,

Suggestion for an improvement for MerrimackVotes.org... I cannot find past election results and/or past election ballots on the internet anywhere. It would be really nice to see them on that site so if we wanted to see how the town voted on past issues we could more easily find it.
Brian McCarthy
 
Posts: 1347
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2002 8:12 am
Location: Merrimack, NH

Re: http://www.merrimackvotes.org/

Postby MissyB » Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:00 am

Thanks for doing this, Brian. I went through the candidates' responses yesterday. One convenient place to find out the views of all the candidates.
MissyB
 
Posts: 155
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:10 pm

Re: http://www.merrimackvotes.org/

Postby Brian McCarthy » Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:28 am

You're welcome.

MVD Results are at:

http://www.merrimackvotes.org/village_district/

Everything passed, but I don't have the actual numbers for/against, just the actuals for the candidates.

Brian
Brian McCarthy
 
Posts: 1347
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2002 8:12 am
Location: Merrimack, NH

Re: http://www.merrimackvotes.org/

Postby lynn » Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:19 pm

no counts on articles - just "passed"
lynn
 
Posts: 745
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2002 1:00 pm

Re: http://www.merrimackvotes.org/

Postby Brian McCarthy » Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:23 pm

Should have numbers sometime next week.

lynn wrote:no counts on articles - just "passed"
Brian McCarthy
 
Posts: 1347
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2002 8:12 am
Location: Merrimack, NH

Re: http://www.merrimackvotes.org/

Postby lynn » Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:07 pm

you have all the numbers that there are
what do you think you will have next week?
lynn
 
Posts: 745
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2002 1:00 pm

Re: http://www.merrimackvotes.org/

Postby Brian McCarthy » Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:14 pm

I was told I'll have the yes/no for each of the articles.

lynn wrote:you have all the numbers that there are
what do you think you will have next week?
Brian McCarthy
 
Posts: 1347
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2002 8:12 am
Location: Merrimack, NH

Re: http://www.merrimackvotes.org/

Postby lynn » Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:02 pm

card vote - no numbers
lynn
 
Posts: 745
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2002 1:00 pm

Re: http://www.merrimackvotes.org/

Postby Brian McCarthy » Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:10 am

Then I'll be curious what I get ;-)

I just put in 1 as 'yes' for each one.

lynn wrote:card vote - no numbers
Brian McCarthy
 
Posts: 1347
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2002 8:12 am
Location: Merrimack, NH

PreviousNext

Return to General Town Topics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

cron