Holiday Vendor Fair

Moderator: The Merrimack Volunteer Moderators

Holiday Vendor Fair

Postby elijahstrust » Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:25 am

I found this online when searching for Fairs and Festivals in the area and wondered if anyone would know who I should contact for more information on this...(also, if you know of any other fairs & festivals that are happening over the next few months, I would really appreciate it, like PTA fairs, church fairs, etc.)

Thanks, Dawn :-)

Holiday Shopping Spree - a Vendor Fair
Art
Community: Expo

Holiday

An easy and fun way to get all of your holiday shopping done in one day without the hassle of the Mall !!Gifts for the Holidays, your Family, your Friends, your Teachers and Yourself!! Hours: 10-2

The date and/or time of this event has not been confirmed. Please check source event page for updates.

Venue Name: 43 Baboosic lake Road
Venue Address: 43 Baboosic lake Road
Venue City: Merrimack
Venue State: NH

Where: Merrimack-NH Venue

Source: http://www.EventLister.com/E1292381

Price: free

When: 10:00am Sat 11.20.10
elijahstrust

Re: Holiday Vendor Fair

Postby Debra Huffman » Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:52 am

Thorntons Ferry Elementary School has a fall fair every year, and it's great. There are dozens of crafters there and I always end up buying things. You'll see signs popping up around town announcing the date.

Many of the churches in town also have fairs, and the Senior Center usually has one too. There are LOTS of fall and holiday fairs around!

And you might want to drop by the town hall area this Saturday for the Business Expo. It's mostly local businesses, but there are interesting things to buy too. (I think I recall some crafters from last year, but I'm fuzzy on that.)
Debra Huffman

Return to Local Clubs, Organizations and Social Events