Raytheon hiring fast & furious

Moderator: The Merrimack Volunteer Moderators

Raytheon hiring fast & furious

Postby Michael Pelletier » Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:49 am

The revitalization of the Patriot program and the consistent growth (in the 25th quarter) of the Integrated Defense Systems business has led to a hiring boom at the New England defense contractor.

Raytheon is filling jobs not only in systems engineering and software development, but in a wide variety of areas in the company's NH and Mass. locations - the jobs site lists 330 open positions as of March 24 just in those two states alone.

Many positions, mainly the engineering ones, require a security clearance or ability to pass the investigation required to obtain one, but by no means all of them.

If you're interested, contact me at michael.v.pelletier@raytheon.com for a referral-enabled link into the RayJobs search page that you can bookmark, to insure that your applications will be flagged in the system as referrals.
Michael Pelletier

Re: Raytheon hiring fast & furious

Postby Michael Pelletier » Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:54 pm

Raytheon presently has 1,870 open positions worldwide, and 324 open positions in Massachusetts and New Hampshire.
Michael Pelletier

Postby RD » Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:57 pm

Michael Pelletier wrote:If you're interested, contact me at michael.v.pelletier@raytheon.com for a referral-enabled link into the RayJobs search page that you can bookmark, to insure that your applications will be flagged in the system as referrals.

May I pass this generous offer to folks beyond the forum, or are you looking for Merrimack Forumers only?
"If you think teachers are your enemy, you should probably reassess who you think your friends are." - Chris Larson
RD

Postby Michael Pelletier » Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:05 am

Feel free to pass it along to your friends, acquaintances, and relations. I've already heard from a couple friends of a friend. I'd like to keep it personal, as I don't think the HR department would appreciate an online equivalent of taking out a newspaper ad.

So far I've got seven active candidates via twelve referrals for eleven positions via my referral links, and hopefully we'll see some hiring out of that soon as the hiring process moves forward.
Michael Pelletier

Postby Michael Pelletier » Thu May 07, 2009 12:05 pm

A fellow Merrimack Forum denizen is a candidate on an open position now.
Michael Pelletier

Return to Other Topics (sports, work, commute, food, etc)