Hey Joe ...

Moderator: The Merrimack Volunteer Moderators

Hey Joe ...

Postby Kristen » Wed May 10, 2006 12:15 pm

There was a user named Joe who posted a while back. I wanted to go back and reread some of his comments. It seems this user, as well as his comments, has mysteriously disappeared. Can an administrator/moderator explain this phenomenon? Thanks in advance.
Kristen

Re: Hey Joe ...

Postby Nat Fairbanks » Wed May 10, 2006 2:01 pm

Kristen wrote:There was a user named Joe who posted a while back. I wanted to go back and reread some of his comments. It seems this user, as well as his comments, has mysteriously disappeared. Can an administrator/moderator explain this phenomenon? Thanks in advance.

Use the search link that appears near the top of every page.
http://merrimackforum.org/phpBB2/search.php
You should have no problem finding any user's posts.

-Nat (as admin)
Nat Fairbanks

Re: Hey Joe ...

Postby Ann Goldman » Wed May 10, 2006 4:20 pm

Kristen wrote:There was a user named Joe who posted a while back. I wanted to go back and reread some of his comments. It seems this user, as well as his comments, has mysteriously disappeared. Can an administrator/moderator explain this phenomenon? Thanks in advance.

There are two Joes that post here. One is Joe179 who is a moderator, the other is Joe who is a troll.
Ann Goldman

Postby Kristen » Wed May 10, 2006 5:41 pm

Thanks, I was able to find Joe's posts using the search feature. I had been trying to find them via the Memberlist feature. I see Joe Moore, joe179, Joel, etc. Strangely, no Joe. Anyway, thanks for the feedback.
Kristen

Postby RD » Thu May 11, 2006 3:16 pm

Thanks Kristen. I've been enjoying reading through the posts by Joe the Troll. :)
RD

Return to Forum Software Information